Pages

Friday 16 December 2016

Wai Wai Oriental Flavour





This is the third Wai Wai noods I've had. Like the others I like the noodles, and I like the flavouring (this one is very yummy, with good onion flavours), but it's just a bit hot for my palate. It's not a sharp empty chilli heat such as I've encountered from some cheap Asian noods, this one is an integrated warmth that invigorates and enlivens the soup base. It's just too damn hot for me, so I sweat and burn, looking for water to cool my mouth down. If only they made a less hot version I would be a happy man!




Made in Thailand with veggie ingredients.

Date: Dec 2016  Score: 5






Tried again. Madness. Too freaking hot man!  And there's not much here. And the flavour really wasn't worth the burn.

Date: May 2017  Score: 1





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a noody message!