Pages

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Indomie Mi Goreng Hot & Spicy






Lots of little flavour packets so you can play around and adjust the taste to your liking. As I don't like my food with too much chilli, I only sprinkled a little of that, and I was happy. There's some sweet notes, like tomato ketchup, and a generally agreeable savoury flavour, with hints of peanuts. I liked these, and they are reasonably priced. Veggie.
Aug 2014





Decent chewy noodles. And a lot of work has gone into the flavouring - there are five packets of flavour ingredients which do merge together well to produce a sweet, flavoursome and spicy flavour. The suggested method of simmering the noodles for three minutes doesn't work for me - it breaks down the starch too much. I prefer letting the noodles warm up and soften in the hot water without additional heat. I also am not keen on draining the noodles then adding the flavourings. This makes the product just a little too dry for my taste. Pour on the boiling water, add the flavourings, stir, and leave for three minutes in a covered bowl produces a moist, flavoursome sauce and firm, chewy noodles. A satisfying lunch snack.
Jan 2015



Indomie noods

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a noody message!