Pages

Tuesday 9 September 2014

ASDA Chosen By You Curry Flavour Noodles (packet)






Compared with ASDA Smart Price Curry Flavour Instant Noodles (packet); the Smart Price tasted more of curry. Other than that, there isn't much difference. Both made in China, both contain chicken. These Chosen By You noodles are 28p for 85g, while the smart price are 20p for 65g, which is slighter cheaper per g. However, if you buy four packs of Chosen By You, there is a deal, which makes them cheaper than the Smart Price. Go figure.

Given the choice, I would go for the Smart Price as the slightly better tasting. But neither are impressive. Neither are worth the money. And both contain chicken. Why?

Score: 2   Date:  Sept 2014




 I rarely go to ASDA since moving to Southampton, so when we in the shop this week I grabbed some of their own brand noodles to check how they were getting on. I had forgotten just how bad they where, and that they contain chicken powder.  Bad. Bad. Bad. Never again......


Score: 1    Date: Dec 2015




I clearly have a poor memory. I'm in ASDA, so I give these mothers another try. Blurgh. Wish I hadn't. Chemical toilet cleaner flavour in an otherwise wish-washy sauce. And it contains dried chicken powder.  ASDA suck arse. Big time.

Score: 0  Date: June 2017





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a noody message!