Pages

Wednesday 7 April 2021

Tesco Wicked Kitchen Sweet Potato Beans Chilli Mac

 



Produced for Tesco by Wicked Kitchen. This is a modern pot noodle which is more like a vegan meal than either the stodgy British slag noods or the watery yet exotic and spicy Asian noods. There is a mix of both - there is stodge and hot spice. I like it, but it has problems. It is very dry. I put in much more water than recommended, and kept on adding water as I was eating because it soaks up moisture so quickly. It's also quite chilli hot but lacking in flavour so I had to add a lot of salt, and keep adding it until at last the flavours came through. I think the mix of kidney beans, potato and pasta is just too much stodge without variety. I enjoyed this, but I wouldn't rush to buy another.


Date: April 2021. Score: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a noody message!