Pages

Tuesday 25 October 2016

Ko-Lee Bang! Bang! Noodles Chicken Feel Good Flavour





There is a Bang Bang Chicken recipe popular in China, and I wonder if that is the source behind the name for this new series of pot noods.  On opening the pot and finding three flavour sachets I felt that was a lot of fuss for a quick convenience meal, but in the end it was quick and easy to prepare. I did put in the chilli seasoning as it didn't taste too hot on my tonguw, and true enough the noods didn't burn me, but I've still ended up sweating, and if I have this again I'll leave the chilli out. Chilli often tends to dominate any meal flavours anyway. A little goes a very long way!

I'm not sure if this is veggie. The ingredients list is a bit vague - it says "Chicken Seasoning Flavour (Soy sauce, Onion powder, Chicken Flavour (NI))" - make of that what you will. I've found out what  NI means - it is "Nature Identical", another word for synthetic. So this is veggie.

I quite liked this. The noodles were a bit wiry, and the sauce was a bit thin so not clinging to the noodles so it was essentially eating the noodles then drinking the liquid left in the pot, but it was OK.


Score: 5


The best (and worse) Chicken flavour instant noodles


1 comment:

  1. I like these, but the salt content is excessive.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a noody message!