Pages

Friday 16 May 2014

Kitchen 88 Asian Take-out Satay Chicken Noodle





Attractive New York Asian take-away box, this is 280g for a £1 from a pound store. It is made by Octa Foods of Thailand, who were formed in 2003; and imported into the UK by Crown Foods of Hampshire.

This is very tasty. Not dried, but fresh food, seal packed, like the Indian curries. The noodles are rather fat and doughy - I prefer deep fried dried noodles; if going for fresh, then flour and water doesn't cut it for me - I'd prefer a decent quality noodle made with egg. However, the sauce is tasty - fresh and natural, with good flavours. However, there are solid pieces of real chicken in the sauce, which is not my thing.  To be fair, this is the most natural and fresh tasting chicken noodle dish I've had, but not the most enjoyable. Its each to their own, and this is a damn good product - its just not my thing. All the Kitchen 88 products contain chicken chunks, so I'll give them a miss. Others, though, will love them.

Score reduced because of use of real chicken.

Score: 5


The best Chicken flavour instant noodles


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a noody message!