Pages

Monday 17 March 2014

MAMA Oriental Style Instant Noodles Shrimp Creamy Tom Yum Flavour

Third review - scroll down for earlier


There are now three sachets. The hot tomato sauce is in sachet. The flavourings and the chilli powder are in another two sachets which are attached to each other. I used just a little of the chilli powder, and that worked for me. A tasty nood. 


Date: July 2024   Score: 7 





Yummy. Easy to make and very tasty. The red sauce is a little hot, and I shouldn't use all of it, as I'm sweating like a pig right now. Quite a lot of tomato flavour, which is OK, but a little goes a long way. Noodles are quite small - I prefer mine a little fatter. There's a little bit of lime, which is nice. If the noodles were fatter, and there were some more savoury notes, I would love these even more. But as it is, another good one from Mama. No meat, but there is shrimp powder.


Date: May 2015     Score: 8


First review


My first Mama noods. 28p for 55g from  Tradewindsorientalshop.co.uk. Two sachets - powder and a sauce. Flavouring is a bunch of e-numbers, cream powder, shrimp powder and chilli powder. It's certainly creamy and spicy. Not sure about the shrimp - hard to taste that through the sugar and lime.

Date: March 2014     Score: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a noody message!